We went strawberry picking yesterday. I made three jars of jam on return and some strawberry yoghurt with my home made natural yoghurt. To make it strawberry flavoured I did the following:
This recipe is for 1 cup of yoghurt (8 fluid oz).
- Blitz 10 strawberries in a jug with a hand held blender (or chop and mash with a fork).
- Add 1 tablespoon sugar, stir and leave for a few minutes for the sugar to dissolve.
- Add 1 cup yoghurt and blitz again.
- Refrigerate until needed. It will be quite runny but delicious – you could also add milk to make a delicious and refreshing drink/healthy “milkshake”.
- You could add more sugar and/or other goodies if desired but it was delicious as is (the wee man had two helpings for his bed time snack).